ARG Real Estate Services Include:
- Landlord/Seller Representation: Includes asset assessment, valuation (BOV), strategic advice, formulation of marketing plan tailored for the specific asset, plan execution, reporting, and closing coordination.
- Tenant Representation: Includes strategy development, defining spatial & financial objectives, market/feasibility analysis, site selection, lease negotiations and renewals.
- Buyers Representation/Site Selection: Includes utilizing ARG's research, GIS capabilities, and location intelligence to identify the right site or property, evaluating purchase options, developing and negotiating options to purchase, assisting with due diligence, and transaction closing.
- Distressed Asset Disposition: Includes asset assessment, valuation (BOV), strategic advice to determine the best course of action relative to asset liquidation alternatives, including auction, private investor solicitation, sales, or in some cases hold scenarios.
- Property Management: Includes tenant relationships, financial management, (e.g. rent collection, accounts receivable/payable, monthly reporting, budgeting, legal and eviction), and maintenance management (preventative maintenance, routine repair, service calls, and emergency maintenance).
- Consulting: Includes asset assessment, valuation (BOV), providing strategic advice by defining client's location, spatial and financial objectives relative to the acquisition or disposition for single assets or portfolios.